Hello lovely people!
I am super surprised but happy that I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! How cool is that?! I have to thank Mikayla from GypsyRoad.Blog for nominating me for this! I thank you for recognizing the work I put into staying connected with all of you! You’re such a sweet heart and I really appreciate it! =)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivated; it inspires and motivated. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
• Put the logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
• Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
3 Things About Myself:
1. From a young age, I’ve always loved to help people in any kind of way. I have a very caring and giving heart and I enjoy doing kind things for people without expecting anything in return. Seeing someone happy makes me happy!
2. I’ve had the opportunity to travel and live in different places growing up. My dad was in the Navy and the most unexpected place I’ve lived was in Manama, Bahrain! It’s an island off the coast of Saudi Arabia. It was one of the most interesting places that I’ve lived! I loved it!
3. I went to Cosmetology Vocational School back in high school. We had a competition where all cosmetology schools in the area competed against each other with fancy nail designs, hairstyles, and a team who showcased makeup, outfit, and unique hair designs on a fellow classmate. You guys, it was so much fun! I miss it so much! It was one of my best experiences I had as a high schooler!
1. What makes you the happiest and why?
Spending time with the people I really care about makes me the happiest! I love spending time with my husband who is also my best friend! And I enjoy spending time with my extended family as well. They genuinely bring me joy when I’m around them! I can be my true unfiltered self around them and we have so much fun together! I love making memories with them!
2. If you could make a change in the world, what would it be?
I would change the fact that we have to pay for the necessities of living. Water, groceries (with regulations set in place so people won’t take more food than they need), and medical treatments of all kinds should be F-R-E-E! Think of how less stressful life would be if these things were readily available! It would be amazing!
3. Growing up, who did you always look up to?
Growing up, I looked up to my parents. They are great role models who are always giving back to the community and they still are contributing as well! I also looked up (and still do) to my cousin Nikia. She is super intelligent, and she just lights up the room with her personality, humor, and kind heart! She introduced me to Reggae music (other than Bob Marley) and my love for reggae has grown so much!
4. What is the most ridiculous, yet interesting fact you know?
The fact that there are so many natural, non harming treatments to cure different cancers but it’s never advertised to the public.
5. What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
I have a lot of favorites but one at the moment that I really like is: “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment” -Oprah Winfrey
• Share a link to your favorite post of yours.
One of my favorite posts was when I talked about my trip to the Island of Capri in Italy! That was such a great experience that I’ll always remember! My Trip To The Island of Capri In Italy!
5 Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
3. What is a skill that you would like to learn and why?
4. What was your favorite toy growing up?
5. Which celebrity would play your role in the movie of your life?
Nominate 3 people:
I would like to nominate:
I really enjoy reading their content! They all write about different topics and I always leave their page learning something new!
I hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a great day! =)