I decided to make something new today!Coconut Curry Chicken!
Here are the ingredients:
-boneless chicken cut into chunks
-garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, curry powder
-white onions, green and red peppers, mushrooms, bokchoy, garlic, spinach all chopped
-store bought coconut flavored curry sauce
1. Marinate chicken in store bought coconut flavored curry sauce with a little bit of coconut milk for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat up olive oil in medium skillet. Add white onions and garlic and cook for about 1 minute while stirring occasionally.
3. Add rest of chopped vegetables and season with salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add marinated chicken to skillet with veggies and stir together.
5. Let mixture cook on low for about for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken is done cooking. Cover skillet with lid to keep in moisture.
6. Once chicken is done cooking, squeeze fresh lime juice on chicken mixture and stir together
7. Serve with white rice and naan bread. Enjoy!
This dish turned out really good, I’m proud of myself! Haha!