Hey guys so I love eating salmon and wanted to try out a different recipe this time around. I decided to make Honey Mustard Salmon!
-3 cloves garlic (chopped or minced)
-red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Rinse off salmon with cool water and pat dry with paper towel. Season both sides with seasonings.
2. In a bowl, mix Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, and garlic all together and set aside. I didn’t use exact measurements and kind of eyeballed how much to use.
3. Use medium skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook salmon skin side down on medium heat. Cover skillet and let cook for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Use spatula to flip salmon over. Glaze the salmon with some of the honey mustard mixture and cover. Save the rest of the mixture for later. Turn on low heat and let cook for about 2-3 more minutes. Make sure to watch closely.
5. Once salmon is done cooking, glaze again with remaining honey mustard mixture.
6. Top with chives and red pepper flakes (optional) and enjoy your salmon with a side of white or brown rice!
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turned out! 😊