What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is a plant pigment that creates energy during the photosynthesis process.
So why is this important for us humans?
It has many benefits that lead to promoting good health!
Here are 10 amazing benefits of chlorophyll water!
1. Improves liver detoxification
2. Speeds up wound healing
3. Improves digestion
4. Helps control hunger cravings and aids in weight loss
5. Promotes healthy iron levels
6. Reduces swelling and redness in the body
7. Has potent antioxidant properties
8. Controls body odor
9. Protects Skin
10. Provides a natural dose of energy
How to consume chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll comes in Powder Form, but I use the Liquid Form and add it to my favorite Mason Jar Mug with water. You can also add it to smoothies or any of your other favorite drinks!
How does it taste?
The liquid chlorophyll that I use has a very light peppermint flavor. Even though it turns your beverage a dark green color, it barely taste like anything lol.
Do you plan on adding chlorophyll to your diet? If you used this supplement before, let me know your experience!
*Make sure to check with your doctor before adding any new supplements to your diet*
Chlorophyll Benefits: the Top Detoxifying Plant Pigment
Disclosure: This blog post may contain affiliate links that are no additional cost to you. If you click the link and purchase an item, you would be supporting my blog. The support is greatly appreciated!
I came up with an awesome concoction of something I’d like to call “Boost Juice!”
*2-3 cups of Water
*Chamomile Tea (1 bag)
*Green Tea (2 bags)
*1 dash of Turmeric
*3 cap fulls of ACV
*2-3 tbsp Honey
*1-2 Lemon and/or Orange slices
1. Brew green tea and chamomile tea in my Tea Kettle. Then I transfer the liquid to a bigger container.
2. I then add the Tumeric, ACV, Honey, and squeeze 1-2 slices of lemon/orange juice into the mix.
3. I stir the mixture and let the flavors marinate in the fridge and cool down.
4. Then I pour the juice into my bottle that I take to work and squeeze an extra orange slice into it.
5. Drink up!
It has a nice light citrus flavor with a hint of green tea. I really love this self made “boost juice” because it adds a boost of healthy benefits to my body!
All these ingredients have combined benefits including:
anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant properties, lowers risk of heart disease, energy booster, helps with migraines, aids in digestion, lowers blood sugar levels, improves brain function, helps prevent cancer, antidepressant, burns fat, and helps with weight loss!
So I’m definitely winning with this drink!
Thumbs up for healthy homemade drinks!