This weekend my husband decided to make us a homemade pizza! I was super excited because pizza is one of my favorite foods!
The pizza crust was premade which made the process a little easier!
He added pizza sauce, shredded cheese, mushrooms, onions, and red peppers!
We both devoured that pizza! It was so delicious! 😋
Have you made homemade pizza before? If so what type of pizza did you make?
Lately I’ve been trying to include more vegetables in my diet to live a healthier lifestyle. Here’s the recipe for the Asian Flavored Chicken and Veggie Dish!
1 teaspoon olive oil or sesame oil
4 cloves minced garlic
1 inch knob of grated ginger
2 small beets
1/2 red pepper
1 large handful of portabella mushrooms (you can use any mushrooms you have)
1/2 cup of a white onions
2 carrot stalks peeled
2 boneless chicken breast cut into bite sized chunks
1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup Peanut sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon sea salt and freshly ground pepper
(You can use any spices of your choice)
2 cups of cooked white rice can be set aside
1. Chop all vegetables into bite sized chunks and set aside
2. In a large non stick pan, heal oil over medium heat and add garlic and onions. Let cook for about 1-2 minutes until onions become transparent
3. Add beets, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots and a small amount of teriyaki sauce to the pan and mix together with garlic and onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes
4. Add in chicken breast chunks, season everything in pan with salt, pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper, add grated ginger and mix together. Cover with lid and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
5. Add the rest of the teriyaki sauce and peanut sauce to the pan. Mix everything together and cover with lid. Let simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve over white rice and add scallions and sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
There you have it! A healthy easy meal that taste delicious!!! 😋