1. Avocado and Chocolate
2. Strawberry and Tomato
3. Dark Chocolate and Parmesan Cheese
4. Oranges and Olives
5. Yogurt and Eggs
6. Bacon and Peanut Butter
7. Olive Oil and Ice Cream
Out of crazy weird combos, I would try out the bacon and peanut butter since I’m a fan of both. It’ll probably have a sweet and salty taste to it!
Avocado and chocolate sound interesting! They’re both soft and have a creamy taste so this could work.
The only combo that I’m a little thrown off by is the orange and olives! Olives have such a tangy taste and firmer texture. Oranges are a have a slight tang but are still sweet so I’m not sure how these two items would taste together.
So what do you guys think of these food pairings?!
Have you guys had any of the food combos before?
I’d be interested to hear about your experience!
I came up with an awesome concoction of something I’d like to call “Boost Juice!”
*2-3 cups of Water
*Chamomile Tea (1 bag)
*Green Tea (2 bags)
*1 dash of Turmeric
*3 cap fulls of ACV
*2-3 tbsp Honey
*1-2 Lemon and/or Orange slices
1. Brew green tea and chamomile tea in my Tea Kettle. Then I transfer the liquid to a bigger container.
2. I then add the Tumeric, ACV, Honey, and squeeze 1-2 slices of lemon/orange juice into the mix.
3. I stir the mixture and let the flavors marinate in the fridge and cool down.
4. Then I pour the juice into my bottle that I take to work and squeeze an extra orange slice into it.
5. Drink up!
It has a nice light citrus flavor with a hint of green tea. I really love this self made “boost juice” because it adds a boost of healthy benefits to my body!
All these ingredients have combined benefits including:
anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant properties, lowers risk of heart disease, energy booster, helps with migraines, aids in digestion, lowers blood sugar levels, improves brain function, helps prevent cancer, antidepressant, burns fat, and helps with weight loss!
So I’m definitely winning with this drink!
Thumbs up for healthy homemade drinks!