In my post about My First Bubble Tea Experience, I was raving about this Asian Supermarket called HMart!
I’ve been doing my grocery shopping there lately and decided to try Salmon steak. Never had it before and it looked like it was calling my name to take it home and devour it! HAHA!
Anyways, on to the recipe!
-Salt, Pepper, Parsley
-Half of a lemon
-1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
-3 cups of penne pasta
-3 logs of imitation crab (that’s all I had) cut into chunks. Real crab meat will work too!
-3 strips of cooked bacon
-1/4 cup of butter
-Handful of mushrooms
-Handful of red onions
-Half of a lemon
-3 cloves of garlic minced or finely chopped
-Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano
1. For Salmon Steak, I rinsed off salmon and patted dry. Seasoned both sides with salt, pepper and parsley.
2. Squeeze the half lemon on both sides of salmon and glaze both sides with Hoisin sauce.
3. Line baking pan with foil and add salmon.
4. Set oven to Broil. Cook salmon for 10-12 minutes. Once salmon is light pink and flaky, it is done cooking.
6. Cook penne pasta
7. Add butter to pan with minced garlic, red onions, and mushrooms. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes until onions are transparent.
8. Mix in crab chunks, crumbled bacon slices, and all your seasonings to the pan with the other ingredients. Cook for about 3 -5 minutes to let all the flavors marinate.
9. Add cooked penne pasta to the pan, add a little more of your seasonings, squeeze in lemon juice, and stir everything together!
10. Cook for about 7-10 minutes and once done sprinkle a little parsley on top for garnish.
Eat up and enjoy! It was so delicious and an easy dish to make!
If you decide to try the recipe, let me know how it turns out!