My family and I went to this awesome Italian restaurant called Villa Italiano Chophouse.
For appetizers, we ordered Calamari and Bruschetta!
My sister and I ordered Fettuccini Alfredo, my mom ordered Lasagna, dad ordered Pan Seared Salmon Balsamico with Vegetables, and my husband ordered Sirloin of Beef with Garlic Mashed Potatoes! Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture of his meal but take a look at our delicious entree’s.
We surprisingly had enough space for dessert so we ordered Pistachio Ice Cream and Limincello Cake! Take a look!
Everything tasted amazing, I give this place 10 stars!
Do you enjoy eating Italian cuisine? If so, what are you favorite dishes?!
Since it’s warming up outside, my husband and I decided to go for a run! We ran 2.4 miles and I’m so exhausted but it was worth it!
So for dinner, I made salmon with creamy cilantro lime sauce with a side of corn on the cob and veggie medley rice. I found this recipe on Pinterest and it turned out pretty good! I’ll add this recipe to my list of salmon recipes since I’m always running out of ideas lol!
Hey guys so I love eating salmon and wanted to try out a different recipe this time around. I decided to make Honey Mustard Salmon!
-3 cloves garlic (chopped or minced)
-red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Rinse off salmon with cool water and pat dry with paper towel. Season both sides with seasonings.
2. In a bowl, mix Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, and garlic all together and set aside. I didn’t use exact measurements and kind of eyeballed how much to use.
3. Use medium skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook salmon skin side down on medium heat. Cover skillet and let cook for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Use spatula to flip salmon over. Glaze the salmon with some of the honey mustard mixture and cover. Save the rest of the mixture for later. Turn on low heat and let cook for about 2-3 more minutes. Make sure to watch closely.
5. Once salmon is done cooking, glaze again with remaining honey mustard mixture.
6. Top with chives and red pepper flakes (optional) and enjoy your salmon with a side of white or brown rice!
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turned out! 😊
Last week I made salmon that was seasoned with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. I then marinated the salmon with soy sauce and brown sugar for about 45 minutes.
While the salmon was marinating, I started making the rice medley. I cooked white rice in my slow cooker.
I added a lot of good things to my rice medley! So I cut up chicken cutlets into very small pieces. I also chopped up yellow squash, zucchini, green peppers, scallions and white onions.
I added the chopped chicken and veggies to the pan and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Then I added Korean BBQ sauce and soy sauce to the pan and I let those flavors marinate together for a bit. While that was marinating, I scrambled 1 egg with salt and pepper.
I mixed the chicken mixture and the scrambled eggs in with the cooked white rice and made sure all the rice was coated with all the flavors!
This was served with a side of green beans and garlic bread! I think I’m going to make this rice medley more often! 😁