Hey everyone! So Yeka tagged me to do the Natural Hair Tag post who is also the creator of the Hair Tag! Thank you for thinking of me! =)
Here are the rules:
Please it goes for all hair types.. From straight to the Coilest, kinkiest strands.
• Put the logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
• Mention the creator of the Hair Tag and link their blog.- Created by Yeka of www.myyeka.wordpress.com .
• Answer the Hair Tag Questions plus the additional question asked by your nominee
• You have to nominate 5-10 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 2 questions of your choice.
• Post your picture on Instagram and Tag
@De_naturelle for a repost or use the hash tag #denaturelle .
• Reblog their Respond (optional)
–The Hair Tag Questions
1. Tell us a little about you? What do you do with your spare time?
In my spare time, I am an Event Assistant and I help decorate venues for a variety of events! It’s super fun and I plan on starting an event planning business of my own one day!
I also have a dining room table that converts into a ping pong and pool table so my husband and I compete against each other!
2. Are you a natural? How do you feel about your hair?
I am natural and I love my hair!
3. How long have you been natural?
Ive been Natural for about 7 years now!
4. Why did you go natural?
I went natural because in college I was doing different hair styles and also relaxing my hair but it was so damaged and I wasn’t taking care of it. So I decided to do the big chop and start fresh without any chemicals!
5. Was anyone against your decision? If yes, how did you surpass it?
My boyfriend(now husband) was supportive of my decision to cut my hair. My grandmother was the only one against my deciding to cut my hair.
6. What’s your hair type and How do you manage your it?
My hair type is 4C and in the nape of my neck in more of 3C.
7. How do you keep your hair moisturized and healthy?
I use Argan or Olive Oil to moisturized my hair, Shea Moisture Yucca and Plantain Strengthening line has helped nursed my hair back to health!
8. What are your goto natural hair products? Are you a DIY fan? Do you have hair goals?Care to share some of them?
Yucca and Plantain Shea Moisture Line, Argan oil, and Eco Styler Gel are my go to products. I am a big DIY fan! I would like my hair to grow to be thick and super healthy!
9. How do you style your hair?
Majority of the time, I wear protective styles.
10. What’s your favorite protective hairstyle to do?
When I wear my natural hair out, I love doing the high puff!
11. Do you use heat on your hair?, how do you prevent heat damage?
I don’t use heat.
12. Do you hairxperiment?, How crazy can you go with your hair?
I normally experiment with different extension hair styles.
12. Have you faced any challenge as a natural?
The challenge I face is learning my own hair but I’m slowly beginning to understand what my hair likes.
13. How do you manage bad hair days?
14. Can you share with us your thoughts on natural hair and relaxed hair?
I feel anyone can do what they want with their hair as long as they can maintain the health of their hair whether someone decides to relax their hair or leave it natural.
15. What hair rules have you sticked to as a natural?
Try to moisturizer my hair at least once a day.
16. Can you share with us some pics of you counting your Hair strands? Be creative😋
17. Where can we find you?
18 . What do you have to say to the new, upcoming and already naturals?
Being natural is a whole learning process. Don’t give up, try different things until you find what works for your strands!
–Here are the nominees:
–2 Questions for the nominees:
1. Do you trim your own hair?
2. If you were ever relaxed, would you go back to being relaxed?